BACK TO BASIC



  JUNE  24, 2012 / LOOKBOOK
http://lenagimanova.blogspot.it/2012/06/outfit-for-day-time-made-from-must-have.html
Outfit from must have items in closet ( see it here Must have in closet for spring / summer ).
This base items I think have a lot of you in your closet - blazer, white shirt, skinny jeans, flats. I mixed the classic white shirt and blazer with skinny jeans, and added some color with brown bag! Casual look for going to the city, for a walk, and also you can go  to work. Look nice and it's  very comfy!

 

6 comments:

  1. Oie, adorei seu blog, já sou super seguidora se puder retribuir a visita e me seguir também, vou adorar!
    Suas fotos são lindas, está de parabéns!
    Besos Alih
    www.blogjuntandoostrapos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and gorgeous!!

    PS: I want to invite you to giveaway on my blog of 100$ in ROMWE. I wait for you!

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great this look, i really love the jacket! :P
    have a nice day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great casual look! You're really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete